Website flextechnow Flex Tech
Flex Tech is a Low Voltage & Electrical Staffing Company that provides clients with highly trained and skilled technicians. Since 2010, we have provided our clients with qualified technicians that results in the highest level of success for their projects.
Voice & Data Technician- Level 3/Lead
Do you believe that you are the most reliable person in the world?
Do you enjoy working with your hands in a commercial environment?
Do you like working on multiple projects?
If so, you may be the ideal candidate for the many full-time openings that we have.
We are looking for Level 3 Voice & Data Technicians with lead experience for our clients who expect us to find reliable, hard-working, honest people with the desire to exceed expectations. If you are an experienced voice & data technician, or if you are looking to gain this experience, we need to talk. The work is for both new construction and in existing commercial buildings.
Whatever level of experience you have, we guarantee to challenge you to be better every day! You will also have plenty of opportunity to grow into higher-level positions. If you are willing to step up to the challenge – and you are not afraid of hard work – then you may have a future with us!
Please drop us a note and tell us a little about yourself. Be sure to let us know why you believe you are the best candidate for this opportunity. We may want to set up a time for you to come in and chat. One thing we can guarantee … if you meet this challenge, your efforts will be rewarded.
Voice & Data Lead Technician – Level 3 / Lead
$20.00 – $32.00 DOE
Responsibilities of the Voice & Data Infrastructure Lead Level 3 Lead Technician
- All Level 3 technicians MUST be familiar with all EIA and TIA Standards and capable of identifying, pulling, labeling, dressing, terminating, and testing of Cat 3, Cat 5e, 6 and 6a communications cabling.
- You will install support structures and terminating work station outlets (110 and Panduit) as well as Closet terminations (110, 66 block, Bix and Krone Hardware).
- You should know fiber terminations, low level and high level testing and documentation, as well as multi-pair / strand termination experience on both copper and fiber.
- All Level 3 Technicians will be expected to have a team player attitude and perform Lead level responsibilities on crews ranging from 7-30 technicians.
- You should have some exposure to managing multiple projects, material management, staff management and scheduling.
- Completing Gant charts will be extremely helpful.
- Must be willing and able to perform all terminations, testing and documentation on both copper and fiber optics as well as be familiar with reading / interpreting blue prints.
- You MUST possess all basic hand tools, PPE and specialty tools.
Requirements of the Voice & Data Infrastructure Lead Level 3 Lead Technician
- Minimum 3 years of experience installing Voice & Data Infrastructure in Commercial buildings.
- Willingness to work Days, Nights & Weekends as required.
- Willing to work in tight, confined areas.
- Ability to carry heavy loads as needed.
- Carry and climb ladders as needed.
- Maintain a safety conscious work environment.
- Maintain reliable transportation to get to and from the jobsites
- Provide a valid driver’s license
- Must be able to pass a drug screen and background check
- Must be illing and able to drive anywhere in the local market to get to jobsites
- Willingness to travel is a big plus but not required
About Flex Tech
Headquartered in the heart of the Dallas/Ft Worth Metroplex, along with offices in Austin and San Antonio, Flex Tech, LLC provides quality technicians servicing the electrical and low voltage commercial construction and retrofit applications. Founded by industry experts, we provide opportunities for all levels of experienced technicians and field management personnel. Our continuous training, mentorship and guidance seeks to allow our employees to grow while simultaneously bringing a lasting, positive impact to our client partners. Flex Tech is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, values diversity, and provides opportunity to all individuals whenever possible. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.