Voice and Data Technician – Entry LevelSan Antonio, TX
Do you believe that you are the most reliable person in the world?
Do you enjoy working with your hands in a commercial environment?
Do you like working on multiple projects?
If so, you may be the ideal candidate for the many full-time openings that we have.
We are looking for Entry Level Technicians for our clients who expect us to find reliable, hard-working, honest people with the desire to exceed expectations. If you are an experienced entry level technician, or if you are looking to gain this experience, we need to talk. The work is for both new constructions and in existing commercial buildings.
Whatever level of experience you have, we guarantee to challenge you to be better every day! You will also have plenty of opportunity to grow into higher-level positions. If you are willing to step up to the challenge – and you are not afraid of hard work – then you may have a future with us!
Please drop us a note and tell us a little about yourself. Be sure to let us know why you believe you are the best candidate for this opportunity. We may want to set up a time for you to come in and chat. One thing we can guarantee … if you meet this challenge, your efforts will be rewarded.
$17.00 to $25.00 DOE
- Installing low voltage cabling inside commercial buildings during the construction process.
- You will become familiar with all industry (EIA / TIA) Standards and will learn to identify, pull, label, dress, terminate (connect), and test Category 3, 5e, 6 and 6a communications cabling.
- You will learn to install support structures and to terminate work station outlets (110 and Panduit).
- You will learn to read and interpret construction blue prints.
- Creating and maintaining a safe work environment.
- Strong potential for cross training in the Security & Access Control, Nurse Call, Fire Alarm and Audio Visual arenas.
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Need to posses basic hand tools
- Must be willing and able to drive anywhere in the local market to get to work.
- Must be able to pass a drug screen and background check
ABOUT Flex Tech
Headquartered in the heart of the Dallas/Ft Worth Metroplex, along with offices in Austin and San Antonio, Flex Tech, LLC provides quality technicians servicing the electrical and low voltage commercial construction and retrofit applications. Founded by industry experts, we provide opportunities for all levels of experienced technicians and field management personnel. Our continuous training, mentorship and guidance seeks to allow our employees to grow while simultaneously bringing a lasting, positive impact to our client partners. Flex Tech is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, values diversity, and provides opportunity to all individuals whenever possible. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.