Website flextechnow Flex Tech
Flex Tech is a Low Voltage & Electrical Staffing Company that provides clients with highly trained and skilled technicians. Since 2010, we have provided our clients with qualified technicians that results in the highest level of success for their projects.
Data Center Technician
Do you believe that you are the most reliable person in the world?
Do you enjoy working with your hands in a commercial environment?
Do you like working on multiple projects?
If so, you may be the ideal candidate for the many full-time openings that we have.
We are looking for Data Center Technicians for our clients who expect us to find reliable, hard-working, honest people with the desire to exceed expectations. If you are an experienced data center technician, or if you are looking to gain this experience, we need to talk. The work is for both new construction and in existing commercial buildings.
Whatever level of experience you have, we guarantee to challenge you to be better every day! You will also have plenty of opportunity to grow into higher-level positions. If you are willing to step up to the challenge – and you are not afraid of hard work – then you may have a future with us!
Please drop us a note and tell us a little about yourself. Be sure to let us know why you believe you are the best candidate for this opportunity. We may want to set up a time for you to come in and chat. One thing we can guarantee … if you meet this challenge, your efforts will be rewarded.
Data Center Technician
$17.00 – $25.00 DOE
Responsibilities of the Data Center Technicians
- Installing racks, cabinets and trunk cables, mounting servers and switches, and terminating to the servers and switches in a LIVE data center environment
- Reading and interpreting blue prints
- Strong ability to install and manage large patching systems and cable management systems
- Mounting, Racking and Stacking Servers in a Data Center environment
- Trunk Cable Management (labeling, pulling, dressing, and termination)
- Working with hand tools
- Create and maintain a safe work environment
Requirements of the Data Center Technicians
- Must have experience pulling and terminating cat 5 and cat 6 cable in a live data center environment
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Must be able to pass a drug screen and background check
- Must be willing and able to drive anywhere in the local market to get to jobsites
- Willingness to travel is a big plus but not required
About Flex Tech
Headquartered in the heart of the Dallas/Ft Worth Metroplex, along with offices in Austin and San Antonio, Flex Tech, LLC provides quality technicians servicing the electrical and low voltage commercial construction and retrofit applications. Founded by industry experts, we provide opportunities for all levels of experienced technicians and field management personnel. Our continuous training, mentorship and guidance seeks to allow our employees to grow while simultaneously bringing a lasting, positive impact to our client partners. Flex Tech is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, values diversity, and provides opportunity to all individuals whenever possible. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.